About the Event
Come celebrate fall and harvest season with other women who share your commitment to land conservation! Gather ideas and information for establishing your land conservation plan and how to use the upcoming winter months for planning, research and connections with NRCS.
All women farmers, landowners and conservationists from Pierce, Pepin, Buffalo and surrounding counties are welcome to attend-- whatever your background, from beginners to experts!
Resource Experts Attending:
Jennifer Roetter, Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS)
Kristen Peetz, Farm Service Agency (FSA)
Wisconsin Women in Conservation Host: Sara George, Renewing the Countryside
Location Description: Twin Bluff Farms located in beautiful Stockholm Wisconsin on the river bluffs providing breathtaking views overlooking the Mississippi River / Lake Pepin.
- Event is free to attend but registration is required and space is limited.
- All women, or anyone who identifies as such in a significant way, are welcome to attend – from landowners to farmers to conservationist enthusiasts – whatever your background, from beginners to experts!
- Our WiWiC events follow a Learning Circle model, with ample time and a safe space for story sharing, networking and collaborative learning. We all have something to both share and learn together.
- Masks will be required if the county in which the event is located is identified as red/high based on CDC data two weeks prior to the event. Attendees will be notified.
- Photos will be taken at this event and used for educational purposes only by WiWiC and the partner groups. If you do not wish to have your picture taken, let the on-site WiWiC host know.
- WiWiC is a family-friendly space and you are welcome to bring your children. We will have some independent kids activities available.
To register visit: https://www.wiwic.org/event-details/harvest-your-conservation-potential-3